Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Prediction Piece

I wrote this in September in the beginning of the schoolyear. I put this up so maybe you can see how much I've grown since then (which I think is a lot...) I also put this up so I can get the credit I didn't get before....;)

The books of Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan tell of a great prophecy that requires seven demi-gods to go on its quest. I predict these seven members to be Percy, Jason, Nico, Piper, Hazel, Leo, and Frank because Percy, Jason and Nico make up the children from the “big three” (Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, the most powerful gods) and the others are their friends; all of which have secrets of a hidden power/talent while the other campers don’t. In the first book, The Lost Hero, Jason, Piper, and Leo go on a type of mini-quest which is probably preparing them for their final quest. If Percy, Hazel, and Frank (the main characters of the second book, The Son of Neptune) don’t go on their own quest I’ll be surprised because it wouldn’t be fair for the characters of the first book to have a chance to bond and fight together and the others don’t. I also believe that the books, or rather the adventures, are happening at the same time but in separate books. The reason I say so is because Hera (the god who’s responsible for switching Percy’s and Jason’s lives and stealing their memories) switched them at the same time to avoid them running into each other. So I think that in the end of the first book, when they figured out where Percy was and that another camp existed, that at the same time, Percy finds out where Jason is and that the Greek camp existed. If there’s a third book, I predict that to be when they’ll come looking for each other because Leo has to go to Rome anyway (because Camp Jupiter is located in Rome) for parts to fix his machine. They’ll probably end up running into each other and the Great Prophecy will begin. The seven main characters will all become friends (which will be difficult because the Greek and Roman are enemies) with the help of Percy and Jason. Because after all, Hera’s purpose for exchanging Jason’s and Percy’s lives and stealing their memories was so they could understand the “enemy” camp and make friends to know that they are trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment